Sunday, August 15, 2004

The REAL TRUTH About Hurricane Charley!

I wonder just how much money the Bushco's paid the media to ignore the lying Swiftvets for a minute and run these non-stop stories about Charley. This so-called "storm" is clearly the work of Karl Rove! Not only does he need to misdirect public attention away from Vietraq, but think about it - where is this weather? Flor-uh-duh! It can't be a coincidence that Bush's campaign co-chair was Secretary of State in the same place that this weather supposedly happened. The National Guard always responds to federal disasters, so clearly this "disaster" was invented to let Rumsfeld intimidate voters with their presence! Think about it - with the international third party observers, there's just no other way John Ashcroft can tamper with the voting machines! It all works in their favor! THEY'RE GOING TO STEAL FLORIDA AGAIN! WAKE UP PEOPLEEEEE!!!1

3 Comments:

Blogger Jane said...

I don't think the media needs any prompting to ignore the Swift Vets, the rest is true though.

10:28 AM  
Blogger Doug said...

My God, don't encourage him, I'm scared to let him touch my keyboard as it is.

1:32 PM  
Blogger Mondhieb said...

Shutup, I can if I want!

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home