Friday, July 28, 2006

The Cornucopia of slurs

I remain confident that some day a denigrating comment will pop into the head of Howard Dean and just stay there for a change. Until then, he's mighty entertaining: Dean Calls Iraqi PM an 'Anti-Semite'

“The Iraqi prime minister is an anti-Semite,” the Democratic leader told a gathering of business leaders in Florida. “We don’t need to spend $200 and $300 and $500 billion bringing democracy to Iraq to turn it over to people who believe that Israel doesn’t have a right to defend itself and who refuse to condemn Hezbollah.”

Thanks to the Cranky Neocon of Six Meat Buffet for tipping me off to the fact that Dean's given me yet another excuse to shamelessly trot out this video.






I swear to God this will never get old for me.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is fabulous. The only thing about it that I dislike is that it gives Daffy Duck a bad name by associating him with such a rabble-rousing populist demagogue. Daffy deserves better. Although I think we should all thank Al Gore for inventing the Internet. I think history will show that it was the final nail in the Democrat Party's coffin.

5:49 PM  
Blogger American Warmonger said...

OH MY GOD! DOUG! YOU'RE BACK! WHERE THE HELL HAVE I BEEN!!??!

4:17 AM  
Blogger Doug said...

Jeremy! Where the hell have you been, indeed. I really just don't get to writing anything in a timely fashion anymore, so by the time I'd be ready to post it's a non-story these days. So I don't think that really counts as "back".

But you're blogging again! I had no idea. Where the hell have I been? I'll have to throw you back on my regular reading list.

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home