Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Whoops - sorry

My apologies to Internet Explorer users who may have found Loose Coins looking like it was put together by an impressionist web designer. I think Kerry/Edwards apparatchiks hacked Bush/Cheney servers and bungled their "debate facts" script, which had been displaying in my sidebar. Either that or Bush's web monkeys thought it would be fun to break my template. Either way, the best debate facts will be found in tomorrow's debate - watch it. Sorry again.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

andy said...

Either way, the best debate facts will be found in tomorrow's debateNo, the best debate facts will be found here . I like your summaries.

The site is much easier to read, as well.

(Wow, you've even got html tag checking! I forgot to close out my i tag, and the preview burped!)

10:28 PM  
Blogger Doug said...

I'm not as fond of the commenting system here as the ones at Pave France and E-nough, but it's not bad. If they'd fix the bug that makes it skip all line breaks after a tag and place it in a popup window, I'd have nothing to complain about (and man, can I find things to complain about).

6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home