Thursday, January 26, 2006

Or Make me an offer

Have I got a deal for Harry Belafonte! He won't get one better in the 21st century. Lemme pitch it: Harry, if you'll just stop trying to think, I'll stop trying to sing Calypso. Sound complicated? Not so! Steel drums will not coax one more syllable from me - not Limbo Rock, not Angelina, not even the Banana Boat Song, if for your part, whenever 12 random neurons fire you'll just keep mum. Heck, as an added bonus I'll even give up trying to Merengue solo. And in return, you'll never be exposed to something like this:

Jump in the line, rock your body in time, ok, I believe you!
Jump in the line, rock your body in time, ok, I believe you!

Well, not from me you won't, and believe me, that's worth the price of admission. Quick question, Harry - if Colin Powell sold out his race, how come you're the one who seems to keep cashing in on it?

I'd like to get a Friday Frickin' Cat Blogging post in on Friday for a change, and with a dearth of Friday left that means I need to cut it short, otherwise, I'd tell you about a guy who went to jail for failing to follow through on a contract hit. The usual prandial pussy cats seem to have disturbed a commenter over at Six Meat Buffet (actually, I think he was already disturbed when we found him, but I have no liability insurance), so it's a change of pace this time around in deference to the collywobbles of spunky little Spike.

1 Comments:

Blogger Doug said...

And I bet you thought that card would be useless! When so many little events conspire to allow a Kodak moment like that, I can start to believe in Dirk Gently's holistic method.

I suppose it's relying on the method too much to hope that the interconnectedness of all things also arranged a camcorder at the event?

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home