Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I Still Have a Scream

The fusion of Howard Dean meltdown and classic Loony Toons that I entitled "Howard 'The Duck' Dean - I Have a Scream", formerly hosted by Gordon of the now-defunct Cranky Neocon (now of Six Meat Buffet), was left hostless in the lurch. I revealed this to Jeremy of the dormant American Warmonger, who proceded to light a match under me to get new hosting for it. Noting that I was flame retardant, he evidenced no disappointment as he broke out the MAPP gas on my ass and made me get new hosting for it. If you hadn't seen it before, or had been looking for it but couldn't find it, thank or blame Jeremy for all but doing it for me (and, in fact, overcoming my inertia by actually doing part of it).

The Gnutella magnet link remains unchanged, and here's the new FileFront link. You'll still need to have the DIVX codec for Windows or OS/X installed in order to view it.

2 Comments:

Blogger John said...

That will *never* get old. :)

5:31 AM  
Blogger Gordon said...

Hey, I still have a copy of it on my desktop. Good stuff!

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home